- 3 development systems - Enterprise, Professional, and Standard editions
- Extensible user interface controls
- Rich, object-oriented hardware interfaces
- Simplified measurement data networking
- Powerful analysis routines
National Instruments Measurement Studio uses virtual instrumentation to deliver powerful and flexible test, measurement, and control programming tools. You can improve your Visual Studio application development productivity by integrating a suite of managed tools and class libraries for Visual Studio. With NI Measurement Studio, you can develop programs quickly and easily and modify them as your needs change. At the same time, you lower your application development costs and decrease your time to market.