- High-performance multicore processors
- Rack-mount 1U form factor
- Control of PXI and PXI Express systems via MXI remote controllers
- RAID-0 hard-drive configurations for high-speed streaming to disk
- Up to 4 GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM
National Instruments rack-mount controllers are designed to fit in 1U of standard 19 in. rack space. They feature high-performance multicore processors, up to 4 GB of dual-channel DDR2 RAM, and optional RAID-0 hard-drive configurations for high-speed streaming to disk. You can achieve PXI and PXI Express system control via MXI remote controllers.
The real-time rack-mount controllers are licensed to run LabVIEW Real-Time or LabWindows™/CVI Real-Time code. Note that you must purchase development software, such as the NI LabVIEW Real-Time Module or the NI LabWindows/CVI Real-Time Module, separately.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.