- Low-cost devices for data acquisition, test, and industrial control
- Up to 60 VDC continuous channel-to-channel isolation for improved accuracy and safety
- Up to 96 lines (5 V/TTL) of software-timed digital I/O in 8-bit ports
- True plug-and-play USB connectivity for automatic detection and configuration
- Bus-powered for convenience and portability (optional)
- Optional screw terminal connectivity and integrated signal conditioning
National Instruments USB digital I/O devices provide superior features for data acquisition, test, and industrial control. They offer up to 96 bits of parallel digital I/O, 60 V CAT I isolation, solid-state relays, and built-in signal conditioning. Choose from a variety of connectivity options, including mass termination, DSUB, or screw-terminals for strain-relief. The low-cost digital I/O USB devices are effective for applications such as simple data logging, portable measurements, and academic lab experiments. They are affordable enough for student use, but powerful enough for more sophisticated measurement applications.
Isolated channels break ground loops and offer protection from noise and spikes on external signals. Combined with solid-state relay outputs, these industrial digital I/O devices are ideal for controlling pumps, valves, motors, and various other industrial actuators.
All devices are software-timed with each high or low transition monitored or controlled by a software read or write. For faster, hardware-timed measurement consider NI USB M Series devices.