- 200 MHz maximum clock rate
- Selectable voltage levels of 1.8, 2.5, and 3.3 V (5 V compatible)
- 32 channels with per-channel directional control
- 1, 8, or 64 Mb/channel onboard memory
- NI Synchronization and Memory Core (SMC) device
- Interactive waveform and script editor software
The National Instruments 654x devices are capable of clock rates up to 200 MHz. Each device features 32 channels with per-channel directional control and deep onboard memory with triggering and pattern sequencing. With the NI-HSDIO driver, you can configure each instrument for selectable logic levels per direction.
Use NI 654x devices with the NI Digital Waveform Editor to quickly create, edit, and import digital test vectors (included with middle- and high-memory options). Using the NI Synchronization and Memory Core (SMC), you can create multichannel, mixed-signal test systems with digitizers, arbitrary waveform generators, and other high-speed digital instruments with subnanosecond synchronization for interfacing to high-pin-count digital ICs and electronics.