- Turn on/off devices such as motors, fans, and lights
- Control low-level and power signals with SPDT and SPST relays
- Ideal for production test, ATE, and high-power signal testing
- Switch up to 300 VDC/300 Vrms, 12 A, or 26.5 GHz
- IVI-compliant NI-SWITCH driver software
General-purpose switches consist of multiple, independent isolated relays. They can connect one input to one output and are usually used to turn on/off devices such as motors, fans, and lights. You can use National Instruments general-purpose switches to switch high-voltage or high-current signals, and they are usually built with Form A or Form C relays.