- Built-in Class I or Class II Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) reader
- Built-in sensor-specific connectors
- Compatible with NI SCC, SCXI, and DSA
- NI-DAQmx 7.2 measurement services and driver software
- Compatible with traditional (non-TEDS) analog sensors
- Free award-winning global services and support -- ni.com/support
The National Instruments Sensors Plug&Play measurement devices have built-in TEDS readers to measure smart TEDS sensors. The NI SC-2350, a carrier compatible with all NI SCC signal conditioning modules, includes a built-in TEDS reader that you can use to measure parameters such as temperature, pressure, and strain. The NI BNC-2096, a 19 in. rack-mountable terminal block for smart TEDS accelerometers and microphones, is a front-end for NI IEPE signal conditioners such as the PXI-4461 24-bit analog input/output data acquisition module, the PXI-4472 8-channel DSA module, and the SCXI-153x 4-channel accelerometer input module. The NI SCXI-1314T, a front-mounting terminal block for the NI SCXI-1520 bridge sensor input module, delivers TEDS reader capabilities to SCXI-based data acquisition systems measuring bridge-based sensors such as load cells and pressure sensors. All three Sensors Plug&Play devices are ideal not only as part of new DAQ systems, but as upgrades for existing systems as well.