- Channel-channel isolation for direct connection to industrial sensors/actuators
- High-reliability industrial feature set at lowest cost:
- Programmable power-up states and digital I/O watchdogs for safe operation in control applications
- Programmable input filters to remove glitches and spikes in electrically noisy environments
- Change detection to trigger a read operation automatically when a digital line changes state
National Instruments channel-channel isolated 652x devices offer up to 48 channels of software-timed digital I/O with an extended voltage range. NI 6528 devices feature input and output voltage ranges up to ±60 VDC as well as advanced technology such as digital I/O watchdogs to detect and recover from a variety of computer and application faults. NI 6528 devices also take advantage of NI-DAQmx technology for 100X to 1000X performance improvements and easy-to-use features such as automatic code generation.