- Bank isolation for direct connection to industrial sensors/actuators
- Programmable power-up states and digital I/O watchdogs for safe operation in control applications
- Change detection to trigger a read operation automatically when a digital line changes state
- Programmable input filters to remove glitches and spikes in electrically noisy environments
- High-reliability industrial feature set at lowest cost:
The low-cost NI 651x devices are bank isolated and offer up to 64 channels of software-timed digital I/O with an extended voltage range. They deliver guaranteed 24 V industrial logic levels, bank isolation, and advanced technology such as digital I/O watchdogs to detect and recover from a variety of computer and application faults. All of the devices take advantage of NI-DAQmx technology for 100 to 1000X performance improvements and easy-to-use features such as automatic code generation.