- 32 digital I/O lines (5 V TTL/CMOS)
- 20 MHz (80 MB/s) maximum transfer rate; 8, 16, or 32-bit transfers
- NI-DAQmx driver support for simplified configuration and measurements
- 32 MB onboard memory per data path (NI 6534)
- Superior integration with NI LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, and Measurement Studio (C/C++)
- Start and stop triggering, pattern and change detection
The National Instruments 6533 and 6534 are high-speed, 32-bit digital I/O interfaces that perform pattern I/O and high-speed data transfer using a wide range of handshaking protocols at speeds up to 80 MB/s. NI 6534 devices feature deep onboard memory for data transfers guaranteed up to 20 MHz. These devices also have user-defined power-up states, start and stop triggering, and pattern and change detection. You can operate the 32 lines as individually configurable single-line I/O, or as 8, 16, or 32-bit ports for pattern I/O and handshaking. NI-DAQmx driver software support and National Instruments LabVIEW Express technology make configuring and programming the NI 653x easier than ever.