- Control PXI trigger bus and PXI star trigger lines
- Generate high-stability OCXO PXI system reference clocks (CLK10)
- Generate high-precision DDS clocks
- Synchronize PXI instruments with GPIB, VXI, and other instruments
- Synchronize multiple PXI chassis
PXI timing and synchronization modules use the trigger bus, star trigger, and system reference clock features of PXI to implement advanced multidevice synchronization. Through shared timing and synchronization, you can vastly improve the accuracy of measurements, implement advanced triggering schemes, or synchronize multiple devices to act as one for extremely high-channel-count applications.