- DeviceNet Interfaces for Control and Test Applications
- 1 Port Versions Available for PCI, PXI, and PCMCIA
- High-Level, Easy-to-Use API for Rapid Application Development
- Support for LabVIEW, LabVIEW Real-Time, LabWindows/CVI, Visual Basic and C
- DeviceNet for Test Hardware Includes Configurator and Analyzer Software
National Instruments DeviceNet products are available for two major types of applications: Control and Test. To easily manage a large network of devices, use DeviceNet for Control interfaces, which provide master (scanner) functionality to DeviceNet networks and are offered in 1 port versions for PCI and PXI. To test your DeviceNet products, use DeviceNet for Test interfaces, which provide master and slave support and are offered in 1 port versions for PCI, PXI, and PCMCIA. The DeviceNet for Control and Test hardware can both be programmed in LabVIEW, but have different software programming APIs that are customized to your specific application needs.