- Build applications with interactive, configurable software or powerful programming libraries
- Process images with hundreds of algorithms for LabVIEW, C/C++, Visual Basic, and .NET
- Acquire, save, display, and monitor images from thousands of different cameras
- Scale from configurable to programmable, real-time, and embedded machine vision capabilities
- Integrate image acquisition and machine vision with data acquisition and motion control
National Instruments vision software products offer benefits for a breadth of machine vision applications. If you wish to build, benchmark, and deploy a vision application without programming, choose NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection. If you need powerful programming libraries for your machine vision application, the NI Vision Development Module features hundreds of image processing and machine vision functions for LabVIEW, C/C++, Visual Basic, and .NET. Included in either software package is Vision Acqusition software, which acquires, saves, and displays images from thousands of different cameras, including IEEE 1394 and Gigabit Ethernet cameras. Vision Acqusition software is also sold separately for security and monitoring applications.