- Up to eight, 32-bit counter/timers with 80 MHz max timebase
- NI-DAQmx driver software simplifies configuration and maintenance
- Debouncing and glitch removal
- Optional oscillator with 75 ppb stability timebase for high-precision measurements
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
You can use versatile National Instruments counter/timer devices to create a wide range of measurement solutions, including measuring several time-related quantities, counting events or totalizing, and monitoring quadrature encoders. You can also use counter/timers to generate pulses and pulse trains. These devices often fulfill critical timing functions as components of complex measurement systems.