- 400 Mb/s maximum data rates
- Programmable voltage levels (-2.0 to 5.5 V), 5 V TTL/CMOS, or LVDS
- 128 Mb/channel maximum onboard memory (256 MB total)
- Phase shifting of acquired data, generated data, and exported sample clock
- Superior integration with LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, C/C++, and Measurement Studio
- NI Digital Waveform Editor for creating, importing, and editing digital waveforms
National Instruments high-speed digital waveform generator/analyzers offer flexible solutions to a wide range of digital applications, such as interfacing to the latest protocols, performing stimulus-response testing, or measuring the bit error rate of a device. The newest NI digital boards achieve a maximum data rate of 400 Mb/s per channel using a maximum clock rate of 200 MHz and the latest double-data-rate (DDR) technology.
National Instruments digital products help you implement applications requiring 5 V TTL/CMOS logic levels for standard devices, custom voltage levels (-2.0 to 5.5 V) for proprietary devices, or compatibility with the latest LVDS digital electronics. With the deep onboard memory, you can link and loop complex patterns using the onboard FPGA hardware. You can synchronize NI high-speed digital devices at the subnanosecond level with other measurement devices to build high-channel-count and high-performance digital or mixed-signal prototyping and test systems.
New digital ATE features, including per-cycle, per-channel bidirectional control and on-the-fly hardware comparison, are now available on the NI 6552 and NI 6551 digital waveform generator/analyzers with the latest NI-HSDIO driver. These stimulus-response instruments provide a scalable and open solution to applications ranging from functional testing of memory chips to bidirectional communication on an I2C bus.