- 1-channel 20 MS/s composite video signal generator
- NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video formats
- Customizable level and timing parameters
- Multimode synchronization for S-video and RGB
- Generates digital pattern with video timing signals
- IVI-compliant instrument drive
The National Instruments 5431 video signal generators for PCI and PXI are ideal for production testing of video equipment such as televisions, video recorders, and broadcast equipment. More specifically, an NI 5431 is a programmable composite video signal generator with arbitrary baseband capabilities. It comes complete with a software toolkit for generating video patterns.