- Up to 16-bit resolution at 200 MS/s sampling rate for wide dynamic range and bandwidth
- Deep waveform and instruction memory up to 512 MB for long play times
- Download rates up to 84 MB/s using PCI and PXI
- Interactive waveform editor to design custom signals to fit the needs of your application
- Modulation software for easy creation of analog and digital communications signals
National Instruments arbitrary waveform generators for PXI and PCI offer up to 280 times the throughput of traditional GPIB and VXI-based instruments. Software tools such as the NI Analog Waveform Editor, Modulation Toolkit and LabVIEW, help reduce your test system development time while also having the flexibility to meet your changing application requirements.
The latest NI signal generators, the NI 5422 arbitrary waveform generators, feature sampling rates up to 200 MS/s with 16 bits of resolution providing wide dynamic range and bandwidth to meet the demands of communications and semiconductor component and system tests. With fast rise times and low pulse aberration, NI 5422 generators also excel at pulse generation.