- 20 built-in measurement functions
- Superior measurement rates - 6½ digits at 100 S/s, 5½ digits at 3 kS/s
- 1.8 MS/s isolated, high-voltage waveform acquisition
- Voltage and current acquisition up to ±300 V and ±1 A
- Inductance and capacitance measurements up to 5 H and 10,000 µF
- 10- to 23-bit flexible resolution
National Instruments 407x 6½-digit FlexDMM devices achieve remarkable throughput rates while maintaining precision and stable measurement accuracy. This combination of speed and accuracy was previously available only with higher-resolution digital multimeters (DMMs), costing thousands of dollars more. Thanks to the National Instruments proprietary FlexDMM technology, these DMMs also provide a fully isolated, high-voltage digitizer, capable of acquiring waveforms at sampling rates up to 1.8 MS/s at ±300 V input. Using the analysis functions in NI LabVIEW, you can analyze these waveforms in both the time and frequency domain. Because of their superior speed, accuracy, and functionality, NI 407x devices are ideal for use in automated tests on both the production floor and in R&D environments.