- Easy graphical programming interface
- NI LabVIEW and LabWindows™/CVI tools for spectral analysis and visualization
- Analysis and generation of all standard and custom modulation formats
- Software tools to generate and analyze any standard-specific or custom digital communication system
- More than 150 source-code example programs to speed up system development
National Instruments RF software provides tools and source-code example programs to give you the flexibility to easily customize your RF application, which is important, given the rapidly changing nature of communications research and evolving standards.
The National Instruments Modulation Toolkit for LabVIEW extends the built-in analysis capability of NI LabVIEW software with functions and tools for signal generation, analysis, visualization, and processing of standard and custom digital and analog modulation formats. The numerous applications of the NI Modulation Toolkit include digital modulation formats (AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, MSK, GMSK, PSK, QPSK, PAM, and QAM ) that are the foundation of many digital communication standards found in 802.11a/b/g/n, ZigBee (802.15.4), WiMAX (802.16), RFID, satellite communications, and commercial broadcast among others.
The LabVIEW Spectral Measurements Toolkit integrates with LabVIEW and LabWindows™/CVI to give you a series of fully configurable spectral measurements, such as power spectrum, peak power and frequency, in-band power, adjacent-channel power, and occupied bandwidth. Additionally, the LabVIEW Spectral Measurements Toolkit provides functions for demodulating AM and FM signals and performing modulation measurements, as well as I/Q data for digital demodulation schemes.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation.