- 9 kHz to 2.7 GHz
- Greater than 20 MHz real-time bandwidth
- Built on PXI -- an industry standard for modular instrumentation
- Flexible, modular test architecture to respond quickly to industry changes
- The complete RF platform for product design, validation, and manufacturing test
- Software tools to generate and analyze any standard-specific or custom digital communication system
National Instruments RF products extend the speed and flexibility of virtual instrumentation into the gigahertz frequency range. With the modular PXI architecture, it is easy to integrate and synchronize the NI PXI-5660 RF vector signal analyzer and the NI PXI-5671 RF vector signal generator into one PXI RF system. PXI-5660 and PXI-5671 features include a frequency range up to 2.7 GHz, a wide real-time bandwidth, a highly stable OCXO timebase, and software tools for spectral analysis as well as the processing of standard or custom modulation formats. The combination of National Instruments RF hardware and software provides a complete modular solution for your RF needs from design through manufacturing.