- Minimal insertion loss, reflection, and crosstalk with maximum signal repeatability
- Multiplexer, matrix, and general-purpose relay configurations
- Switching bandwidth up to 26.5 GHz
- Deterministic scanning with onboard memory
- Ability to store RF path calibration information with NI Switch Executive
The National Instruments RF (radio frequency) switch modules are ideal for expanding the channel count or increasing the flexibility of systems with signal bandwidths greater than 10 MHz. Available PXI and SCXI switch module configurations include high-density multiplexers, dimensionally flexible sparse matrices, and general-purpose relays. NI has optimized each of these modules for minimal insertion loss, reflection, and crosstalk and maximum isolation between channels.