- Integrated signal conditioning for ±100 V inputs or strain/bridge inputs
- 200 kS/s, 16-bit, 2 or 8 analog input channels
- Programmable gain and filter settings
- Automatic device synchronization through PXI backplane
- NIST-traceable calibration certificates
- NI-DAQ driver software for device configuration and automatic code generation
The National Instruments PXI-4204 is capable of measuring voltage inputs up to 100 V, making it ideal for 42 V automotive applications. The NI PXI-4220 can make high-speed strain measurements, ideal for high-speed structural tests. Both modules incorporate built-in signal conditioning so they can measure sensor and high-voltage signals directly and thus exceed the capabilities of a typical data acquisition device. They ensure measurement accuracy with programmable gain and filter settings, provide superior software integration, and come with NI award-winning support and service. The PXI-4220 and PXI-4204 use the PXI trigger bus for multimodule synchronization.