- This product is obsolete. For new designs, NI recommends CompactRIO.
- 4 analog input channels for voltage up to ±36 V or current up to ±24 mA
- 100 mA current input protection and short-circuit protection
- 4 analog current output channels for 0 to 20 or 4 to 20 mA
- 1.7 kHz update rate
- -40 to 70 °C operating range; 12-bit resolution
Important Note: This product is obsolete. For new designs, National Instruments recommends CompactRIO.
National Instruments designs and manufactures all products to minimize failures, however unexpected failures can still occur. Extended warranties provide a fixed economical price at the time of system purchase, covering any repair costs for up to three years. In addition, they offer the following benefits:
- Significant cost savings compared to individual repair incidents
- Fault location, diagnostics, and repair by NI any time the system product fails
- All parts and labor costs covered as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications
For more information about your warranty options:
NI recognizes the need to maintain properly calibrated devices for high-accuracy measurements. NI provides manual calibration procedures, services to recalibrate your products, and automated calibration software to calibrate many NI measurement products.
NI training is the fastest, most certain route to productivity with NI tools and successful application development.
Return your registered product under warranty at no additional labor and parts cost. NI offers fault location, diagnostics, and repair any time the system fails as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications.
Additional Product Information