- This product is obsolete. For new designs, NI recommends the NI EVS-1464RT instead
- Real-time vision system with fanless, industrial design
- 3 IEEE 1394 input ports for IEEE 1394a cameras
- Configure with NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection
- Program with LabVIEW Real-Time Vision Development Bundle and LabVIEW graphical environment
- 29 optoisolated and TTL reconfigurable digital I/O lines
This product is obsolete. For new designs, NI recommends the NI EVS-1464RT instead.
The NI CVS-1456 Compact Vision System is a compact and rugged machine vision system that withstands the harsh environments common in vision-guided robotics, industrial inspection, and OEM vision applications.
The NI Compact Vision System uses IEEE 1394a technology, which is compatible with off-the shelf cameras featuring a wide range of functionality, performance, and price. In addition, you can connect up to three cameras to one compact vision system to significantly lower the price of your deployed system.
NI CVS-145x systems offer unprecedented I/O capabilities and network connectivity for distributed machine vision applications.
You can also integrate a NI CVS-145x with the industrial measurement and control capabilities of NI Compact FieldPoint hardware.
To program an NI Compact Vision System, you have the choice of configuring your machine vision application quickly with the NI Vision Builder for Automated Inspection (AI) or programming your application with the NI LabVIEW Real-Time Vision Development Bundle. Vision Builder AI is an easy-to-use stand-alone programming environment for creating full visual inspection applications. If you prefer a more customized solution, you can program the NI Compact Vision System with LabVIEW software and the LabVIEW Real-Time Vision Development Bundle, which includes the three modules needed for programming LabVIEW vision applications on real-time targets (LabVIEW Real-Time Module, LabVIEW Application Builder, NI Vision Development Module).
National Instruments designs and manufactures all products to minimize failures, however unexpected failures can still occur. Extended warranties provide a fixed economical price at the time of system purchase, covering any repair costs for up to three years. In addition, they offer the following benefits:
- Significant cost savings compared to individual repair incidents
- Fault location, diagnostics, and repair by NI any time the system product fails
- All parts and labor costs covered as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications
For more information about your warranty options:
NI recognizes the need to maintain properly calibrated devices for high-accuracy measurements. NI provides manual calibration procedures, services to recalibrate your products, and automated calibration software to calibrate many NI measurement products.
NI training is the fastest, most certain route to productivity with NI tools and successful application development.
Return your registered product under warranty at no additional labor and parts cost. NI offers fault location, diagnostics, and repair any time the system fails as well as any adjustments needed to restore the hardware to manufacturing specifications.
Additional Product Information