- High-performance shielded cables designed specifically for R Series devices
- Connectivity to 68-pin terminal blocks
- Custom wiring to third-party devices with unterminated cable
- Cable to cRIO-9151 expansion chassis for C Series signal conditioning and direct connectivity
- Connectivity to all 5B and SSR signal conditioning backplanes
National Instruments offers a wide variety of cables for NI R Series intelligent DAQ devices. The SHC68-68-RMIO cable is designed and shielded specifically for the multifunction I/O (MIO) connector on R Series devices. The SHC68-68-RDIO cable is designed and shielded specifically for the digital I/O (DIO) connectors on R Series devices for improved signal integrity when connected to terminal blocks or the NI cRIO-9151 R Series expansion chassis.
In addition, cables are available to connect the analog and digital signal lines of R Series devices to 5B and solid-state relay (SSR) signal conditioning backplanes. NI also offers an unterminated cable that is ideal for OEM applications and custom wiring.