- Consider high-speed M Series for 16-bit resolution, 1.25 MS/s, and lower costs.
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate and more than 70 signal conditioning options
- NI data acquisition driver software and additional measurement services included
- FREE award-winning global services and support -- ni.com/support
- 16 single-ended analog inputs, up to two 16-bit analog outputs; available for PCMCIA and PCI
- 8 digital I/0 lines (5 V/TTL), two 24-bit counter/timers, digital triggering
National Instruments recommends M Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Achieve greater accuracy and 16-bit resolution at 1.25 MS/s sampling rates with high-speed M Series.
The NI 6034E and NI 6036E devices use E Series technology to deliver high-performance, reliable data acquisition capabilities to meet a wide range of application requirements. Depending on your type of hard drive, these devices can stream to disk at rates up to 200 kS/s. These devices feature digital triggering capability; two 24-bit, 20 MHz counter/timers; and eight digital I/O lines. An NI 6036E model features two 16-bit analog outputs.
Complete your DAQ system with NI signal conditioning to measure virtually any type of sensor and voltage.