Requirements for LabVIEW Real-Time Module
The Real-Time Module supports the following operating systems for application development:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 3)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Note: The Real-Time Module is compatible with 32-bit LabVIEW only. Therefore, you must have 32-bit LabVIEW installed even if you use a 64-bit OS.
- Support for Windows Server 2003 R2 may require disabling physical address extensions (PAE). Refer to the National Instruments Web site for information about how this might affect your use of Windows Server 2003 R2 and what actions you might have to take.
- The Real-Time Module does not support the Windows Server non-R2 editions.
The Real-Time Module installs the following real-time operating systems (RTOSes). Refer to the specific RT target hardware documentation for information about which RTOS your target uses.
- NI ETS 13.1
- VxWorks 6.3
- NI Linux Real-Time
The registered trademark Linux® is used pursuant to a sublicense from LMI, the exclusive licensee of Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark on a world-wide basis