- LabVIEW Real-Time embedded controllers for control, measurement, and signal processing
- Operate as stand-alone embedded real-time controllers or PC-based distributed I/O Ethernet interface
- Embedded Web and file servers with remote panel user interface
- Nonvolatile memory for embedded program storage and data logging
- Onboard DRAM memory for embedded program operation
- RS-232 and RS-485 serial ports for connection to peripherals
With the National Instruments cFP-20xx controllers, you can quickly develop powerful control and measurement systems using LabVIEW Real-Time and easily embed your application on the intelligent controllers, for reliable distributed or stand-alone deployment. With the cFP-20xx controllers, you can embed all the intelligence, advanced control, and analysis capabilities of LabVIEW in a small modular package suitable for industrial environments. Engineers and scientists typically use the cFP-20xx controllers in applications requiring industrial-grade reliability -- such as stand-alone data logging, analog process, and discrete control systems -- to run PID control loops, actuate valves and motors, take measurements, perform real-time analysis and simulation, log data, and communicate over serial, phone, and Ethernet. Once deployed, the controller can communicate peer-to-peer with other cFP-20xx or FP-20xx intelligent FieldPoint controllers, or to nonintelligent network interfaces such as the FP-16xx and FP-1000. In addition, the cFP-20xx controllers automatically publish I/O measurements to a Windows computer on the network running FieldPoint Explorer, LabVIEW, LabVIEW Datalogging and Supervisory Control Module, LabWindows/CVI, Lookout, or your choice of OLE for process control (OPC) client application software, and also easily integrate with existing legacy or programmable logic controller (PLC) systems.