- Deterministic scanning with onboard memory
- Ideal for high-channel-count applications
- Switching bandwidth from DC to RF
- Accessories make multimodule expansion easy
- IVI-compliant NI-SWITCH driver software
Multiplexer switches are perfect for increasing the channel count of a single instrument. For example, you can use a multiplexer to connect a digital multimeter or oscilloscope to many measurement points on a UUT, or connect an arbitrary waveform generator to several points needing excitation. With multiplexer switches, you can reduce your instrumentation costs while maintaining maximum system flexibility.