- Superior integration - NI LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Up to eight 10 MS/s, 16-bit simultaneously sampled analog inputs
- Up to two 16-bit analog outputs at 4 MS/s
- Free award-winning global services and support - ni.com/support
- Up to 42 V inputs, high-speed correlated digital I/O, and antialiasing filters on select products
- NI-DAQmx measurement services software to simplify configuration and measurements
These simultaneous sampling products are ideal for transient recording and analysis applications such as ultrasonics, ballistics, acoustics, high-energy physics, and radar. All NI S Series devices are built on a multiple analog-to-digital converter architecture, giving them superior throughput per channel and accuracy. Multiple triggering options are available including pre- and post-analog and digital triggers. S Series devices include analog input, analog output, digital I/O, and counter/timers. These devices are available for PCI, PXI, and, with the new NI PXIe-6124 S Series multifunction data acquisition module, PXI Express.
All PXI S Series devices are PXI Express hybrid-slot compatible.
The mark LabWindows is used under a license from Microsoft Corporation. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.