- 3.75 by 5.25 in. breadboard size
- Spring terminals for access to I/O and timing signals featured
- Breadboard connector compatible with E Series and legacy 1200 DAQ devices
- Cost-effective device ideal for academic laboratories
- BNC connectors for analog I/O and digital trigger
The SC-2075 is a connector accessory for constructing circuits and connecting them conveniently to virtual instruments. It is compatible with both the E Series and legacy 1200 Series data acquisition boards. A 5 VDC power supply is available to build op-amp circuits. You can choose the power source from the board or external power supply. The breadboard is detachable for replacement after repeated use. The SC-2075 features three binding posts for 15 V outputs, two binding posts for 0-5 V outputs, and two binding posts for analog inputs.