- First level of NI TestStand certification
- Demonstrates a broad and complete understanding of NI TestStand core features and functionality
- Valid for 2 years from date taken, recertification required to maintain credentials
- Benefits include use of certification logo and listing on ni.com
The Certified TestStand Developer is the first step in the two-part NI TestStand certification process. The exam measures the ability to develop, debug, and deploy functional applications in NI TestStand software while minimizing development time and ensuring maintainability. You can use this certification to assess and validate an individual’s NI TestStand skills for the purpose of project staffing or career advancement. For example, having Certified Developers on staff to provide technical leadership and guidance ensures that less-experienced developers are following best practices that will make them more competent and efficient developers.
All National Instruments Alliance Partners at the Certified Partner level and above maintain at least one Certified Developer or Architect on staff, so that clients can be sure they are getting the best possible results.
Recommended Experience Level
- 12 to 18 months of experience in developing medium to large applications in NI TestStand
- TestStand I training with 6 or more months of NI TestStand experience
- Prerequisite: None
- Format: Multiple choice
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Pearson VUE testing centers or NI branches