The NI Certified Professional Instructor (CPI) certification distinguishes individuals who are authorized to teach NI courses. CPIs are the only professionals, besides National Instruments engineers, authorized to teach NI courses, and they typically teach regional courses in an NI Authorized Training Center.
Additionally, through teaching courses, National Instruments Alliance Partners and certified professionals can identify future projects and business opportunities while positioning themselves as the experts in their fields. Companies or individuals who are looking to differentiate themselves can grow along with National Instruments and develop an alternative revenue source.
Requirements to be a CPI include the following:
Questions you should be able to confidently answer with a yes:
- Certification at a CLD or higher level.
- Commitment to teach one week per quarter or more.
- Willingness to travel anywhere within your country for a week at a time. Travel could involve driving or flying to a course location and staying in hotels for the duration of the course (NI reimburses or pays for all expenses during a trip per the CPI contract).
- Are you an advocate for National Instruments and want to champion NI products with our customers?
- Do you enjoy meeting new people and helping lead them toward success?
- Do you enjoy traveling throughout the country to both familiar and unfamiliar places?
- Do you want to create an opportunity for you to interact in person with potential customers?
If you can satisfy the requirements above and answer these questions with a confident yes, then take the next steps: