- IEEE 488.1 transfer rates up to 7.2 MB/s
- No GPIB cable required to connect to instruments
- No DIP Switches -- Plug and Play configuration
- Completely IEEE 488.2 compatible
- USB 2.0 High-Speed compliant USB-to-GPIB controller
The National Instruments compact GPIB-USB-HS controller transforms any computer with a USB port into a full-function, Plug and Play, IEEE-488.2 Controller that can control up to 14 programmable GPIB instruments. The small size and light weight of the NI GPIB-USB-HS makes it ideal for portable applications using a laptop computer or other applications where the computer has no available internal I/O slots. The GPIB-USB-HS controller works with Windows 2000/XP/Me/98 and Linux computers that have a USB port.