- TNT4882C ASIC, completely IEEE 488.2 compatible
- Data transfer rates up to 7.7 Mbytes/s
- MITE PXI ASIC bus master DMA controller
- NI-488.2 for Windows 2000/NT/XP/Me/9x and Solaris
- Combination GPIB module with Ethernet port
The National Instruments PXI-GPIB and PXI-8212 are low-cost, high-performance IEEE-488 interfaces for PXI. The NI PXI-GPIB is a GPIB controller alone. The PXI-8212 adds a standard Ethernet port in a single PXI module, saving slots in your PXI system. The PXI-GPIB and PXI-8212 come with NI-488.2 for Windows 2000/NT/XP/Me/9x or Solaris. Alternatively, you can use NI-488DDK, a comprehensive source code package for developing applications for other operating systems.