- Switching bandwidth from DC to 500 MHz
- Matrix configurations determined by terminal blocks
- IVI-compliant NI-SWITCH driver software
- Ideal for flexible, high-channel-count applications
- Multimodule matrix expansion made easy with accessories
- Deterministic scanning achieved with onboard memory
Matrices are the most versatile type of switching module. You can connect any input to any output, individually or in combination. You can use matrix switches to route signals from oscilloscopes, DMMs, arbitrary waveform generators, and power supplies to various test points on a UUT. The primary benefit of matrix switches is simplified wiring -- the overall test system can easily and dynamically change the internal connection path without any external manual intervention.