- Direct PC control of PXI and PXI Express
- Direct laptop control of PXI and PXI Express Systems
- Fiber-optic (up to 200 m) or copper (up to 10 m) cabling for PC control of PXI
- Copper (up to 14 m) cabling for laptop control of PXI
- Software transparent link that requires no programming
With the National Instruments PXI Remote Controllers, you can control PXI systems from your PC or laptop computer through a software transparent link.
PC control of PXI consists of a PCI/PCI Express board in your computer and a PXI/PXI Express module in slot 1 of your PXI system, connected by a copper or fiber-optic cable.
Laptop control of PXI consists of an ExpressCard card in the laptop and a PXI/PXI Express module in slot 1 of your PXI system, connected by a copper cable.