- Ideal for antialiasing applications
- 3 SCXI modules with elliptical, Bessel, or Butterworth filters
- Programmable amplifier and 8th-order lowpass filter on each channel
- Each module conditions signals from ±50 mV to ±5 V
- Modules offer multiplexed and parallel modes of operation
National Instruments offers three 8-channel, programmable, lowpass filter modules for SCXI. While all channels must be set to the same cutoff frequency, you can programmatically bypass the lowpass filter on a per-channel basis. By using a combination of analog filters and switched capacitor filters, you can achieve the flexibility of 10,000 discrete software-programmable cutoff frequencies while maintaining the low-noise performance of traditional, continuous time-active filters. An external clock input and output are also provided, so you can set the filter cutoff frequency with an external clock in tracking filter applications.