- NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
- BNC connectors to simplify signal connection
- Parallel-mode operation for faster scanning rates
- Programmatic lowpass filter per channel
- Simultaneous sampling to preserve interchannel phase relationships
- IEPE conditioning
NI SCXI-1530 and SCXI-1531 are signal conditioning modules for Integrated Electronic Piezoelectric (IEPE) compatible accelerometers and microphones. These modules share a common architecture in which each input channel includes a programmable AC instrumentation amplifier, 4-pole Bessel low-pass filter, and excitation current source. Each module can multiplex its signals into a single channel of the DAQ device, and you can add modules to increase channel count. With random scanning capabilities, you select only the channels from which you want to acquire data.