- Programmatic input and overvoltage protection
- Multiplex all channels into a single channel of a DAQ device
- Onboard calibration reference
- Hardware scanning for cold-junction sensors
- Add modules to increase channel count
We designed NI SCXI-1102 and SCXI-1112 for high-accuracy thermocouple measurements. They share a common architecture where each input channel includes an instrumentation amplifier and a 2 Hz low-pass filter. With this architecture, you can scan the SCXI-1102 or SCXI-1112 analog input channels along with the input channels of other modules at rates up to 333 kS/s (3 us per channel). You can also scan the cold-junction compensation sensor along with other input channels. The SCXI-1102 can also acquire millivolt, volt, and 0 to 20 mA, and 4 to 20 mA current input signals.