- Philips SJA1000 CAN Controller
- RTSI-like connection for timing and triggering
- High-Speed, Low-Speed/Fault-Tolerant, and Dual-Speed versions
- NI-CAN software contains tools for Vector database file import and CAN bus monitor
- Available with internally or bus-powered transceiver cable
- NI-CAN software for Windows 2000/NT/XP/Me/9x
Use National Instruments PCMCIA-CAN interfaces with NI-CAN device driver software for high-level API for channel import, reading and writing data frames, and synchronization with National Instruments PCMCIA DAQCards. NI PCMCIA-CAN cards use the Philips SJA1000 CAN Controller for advanced functionality such as listen-only, self-reception (echo), and advanced filtering modes.