- Consider M Series and USB DAQ for new applications.
- Up to 100 kS/s, 12-bit; up to 16 analog inputs
- Up to 50 kS/s, 16-bit; up to 8 analog inputs
- Up to two analog outputs, 24 digital I/O lines, three counter/timers
- NI-DAQ driver software
- Includes 1200, 700, 516, and 500 families
National Instruments recommends M Series DAQ and USB DAQ programmed with NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications.
Legacy DAQ includes low-cost multifunction I/O and analog output devices. The 1200 family multifunction I/O devices provide up to 100 kS/s, 12-bit performance on 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs. They feature digital triggering capability; three 16-bit, 8 MHz counter/timers; two 12-bit analog outputs; and 24 digital I/O lines.