- 16 analog inputs, up to two 12-bit analog outputs; available for PCI, PXI, and PCMCIA
- Consider low-cost M Series for 16-bit resolution, 250 kS/s, and lower costs.
- 8 or 32 digital I/O lines; two 24-bit counters; digital triggering
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate and more than 70 signal conditioning options
- NI data acquisition software to simplify configuration and measurements
- FREE award-winning global services and support -- ni.com/support
National Instruments recommends M Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Achieve greater accuracy and 16-bit resolution at 250 kS/s sampling with low-cost M Series.
NI 6023E, NI 6024E, and NI 6025E devices use E Series technology to deliver high-performance, reliable data acquisition capabilities to meet a wide range of application requirements. Depending on your type of hard drive, these devices can stream to disk at rates up to 200 kS/s. These devices feature digital triggering capability; two 24-bit, 20 MHz counter/timers; and 8 or 32 digital I/O lines. The NI 6024E and NI 6025E have two 12-bit analog outputs.
Complete your DAQ system with NI signal conditioning to measure virtually any type of sensor and voltage.