- Consider high-speed M Series for 16-bit resolution, 1.25 MS/s, and lower costs.
- 8 digital I/O lines (5 V/TTL), two 24-bit counter/timers, analog and digital triggering
- NI data acquisition software that simplifies configuration and measurements
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate and more than 70 signal conditioning options
- 16 analog inputs, up to two 12-bit analog outputs, 250 kS/s maximum multichannel sampling rate
- FREE award-winning global services and support -- ni.com/support
National Instruments recommends M Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Achieve greater accuracy and 16-bit resolution at a 1.25 MS/s sampling rate with high-speed M Series.
NI 6040E devices use E Series technology to deliver high-performance, reliable data acquisition capabilities to meet a wide range of application requirements. Depending on your type of hard drive, these devices can stream to disk at rates up to 500 kS/s. You get up to 500 kS/s (single channel) or 250 kS/s (multichannel) with 12-bit resolution. These devices feature analog and digital triggering capability; two 24-bit, 20 MHz counter/timers; eight digital I/O lines; and PXI/PCI versions that include two 12-bit analog outputs.
Complete your DAQ system with NI signal conditioning to measure virtually any type of sensor and voltage.