- 1.25 MS/s, 12-bit resolution, up to 64 analog inputs
- Consider high-speed M Series for 16-bit resolution, 1.25 MS/s, and lower costs.
- Two 12-bit analog outputs (1 MS/s max)
- 8 digital I/0 lines (5 V/TTL); two 24-bit counter/timers
- NI data acquisition driver software and additional measurement services included
- Availability for PCI, PXI, FireWire, and ISA
National Instruments recommends M Series DAQ and NI-DAQmx driver software for new applications. Increase resolution 16X and achieve greater accuracy at a better value with high-speed M Series.
The NI 6070E and NI 6071E use E Series technology to deliver high-performance, reliable data acquisition capabilities that meet a wide range of application requirements. Depending on your type of hard drive, these devices can stream to disk at rates up to 1.25 MS/s. These devices feature analog and digital triggering capability; two 24-bit, 20 MHz counter/timers; eight digital I/O lines; and two 12-bit analog outputs.
Complete your DAQ system with NI signal conditioning to measure virtually any type of sensor and voltage.