- Software-timed digital I/O - a single write/read operation is performed with each software command
- Direct connection to 5 V TTL/CMOS logic devices and most solid-state relays (SSRs)
- Programmable power-up states, digital I/O watchdogs, change detection, programmable input filters
- NI-DAQmx software technology - use the DAQ Assistant to create your application without programming
- Guaranteed logic thresholds and industry-standard certifications and ratings
- Low-cost devices with superior features for data acquisition, test, and industrial control
The 5 V TTL/CMOS digital I/O devices from National Instruments offer up to 96 channels of software-timed digital I/O. Low-cost NI 6509 devices deliver high current drive (up to 24 mA) and include advanced technology, such as programmable input filters, to suit a wide variety of digital I/O applications.