- Complete IEEE 488.2 compatibility
- Single-module GPIB controller/Gigabit Ethernet port combination
- NI-488.2 for Windows
- Complete in-system functional testing with loop-back mode
- Single-module GPIB controller
- Plug-and-play capability for easy hardware installation
The NI PXI-GPIB is a low-cost, high-performance IEEE 488 interface for PXI, the newest standard for PCI-based modular instrumentation, in a rugged Eurocard configuration. The NI PXI-8232 high-performance Gigabit Ethernet interface combines a GPIB controller and a Gigabit Ethernet port in a single module, providing an additional slot for your application. Taking advantage of the industry-leading performance of the Intel 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet controller, the PXI-8232 is compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T networks, automatically connecting at the highest available speed.